Happy Weekend everyone! I hope you all have a safe and enjoyable St. Patrick’s Day. I have no plans at the moment, but may have a Guinness in honor of my tiny sliver of Irish ancestry.
It’s been a slow blogging week, but I have a lot of great things planned for the next few days. On Sunday, I’ll be hosting a brunch at my mom’s house to try out some new Dannon products. I’m working on a healthy, lower calorie french toast that I think will be super tasty. Keep an eye out for photos and recipes coming on Monday.
Now onto some yummy links I discovered while blog surfing this week:
- My girl Eva just made a tasty chicken fajita salad for a low carb fix at KitchenInspirations, she’s also hosting a Titanic themed dinner party!
- Check out these incredible nutella peanut butter chocolate brownies over at Baker Street. Yes, I am serious, such deliciousness does exist!!
- In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, Red Shallot Kitchen made Irish carbomb cupcakes.
- Check out these cool beet and goat cheese Napoleons from the lovely Ann at Cooking Healthy for Me. I didn’t even know such yumminess was possible
And, as always, here are some interesting Healthy Links:
- A new study shows that exercise can prevent disesase, even in overweight people – NYT
- Yikes! Diet soda is linked to heart disease! – CNN
- Good news! Eating healthy omega-3s in fish can help reduce the risk of polyps in women – NYT
- YAY. Spring is here. And its a great time to shake up your exercise routine – Health.com