Link Love!

So… I had an awesome post planned for yesterday but our internet connection decided to take a little vacation. I’m convinced this insane cold front is screwing everything up! Anyway, no internet = no blog post, so you’ll have to wait until Monday for a new recipe. Have you entered my Blog Birthday Giveaway? I’m giving away two subscriptions to the amazing Cooking Light Magazine.

In the meantime, I thought this would be a good opportunity to share some incredible recipes from some of my blogger friends. The community of food bloggers is just filled with incredible talent. Creative recipes, beautiful photos, hilarious writing, these folks can do it all. I am continually astounded by what they come up with day after day. Here are some of my favorites from this week.

Drool Worth Recipes from my Blogger Friends:

Here in Boston we are experiencing an INSANE cold front. This morning it was 2 degrees when I got in the car to go to work! Poor Archer is going to the bathroom as fast as he can to get back in the house! So I thought I’d share some of my warming, tasty soup recipes you may have missed.

Super Warm and Tasty Soups you may have missed:

1. Chicken Corn Chili

chicken-corn-chili-4

2. White Bean Pesto Soup

white-bean-pesto-soup-2

3. Thai Squash Soup

Thai-Squash-Soup-2

4. Winter Minestrone

winter-minestrone-2-small

5. Broccoli White Bean Soup

Broccoli-Soup-1

9 Responses to Link Love!

1. Nami | Just One Cookbook January 25, 2013 at 5:29 am #

Hi Dara! I have a friend who moved from San Francisco to Boston because her fiance is there… and she’s complaining about how cold it is there. LOL. Stay warm! With your delicious soup recipes, I’m sure you are always nice and warm… :)

Thank you very much for including my Vegetable Tempura recipe. You are very kind, thank you!! xo

• Dara January 25, 2013 at 1:50 pm #

Thanks Nami! Your recipes are incredible, I am always happy to share.

2. CCU January 25, 2013 at 7:03 am #

You are killing me with your tasty links my friend :D

Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

3. Colleen @ Culinary Colleen January 25, 2013 at 2:01 pm #

Thanks for including me! Your soups look amazing…just what we all need in this crazy weather!

4. Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies January 25, 2013 at 11:54 pm #

Thanks for the link! I’m convinced that cold weather freezes the internet. When we lived in Wisconsin, it would always be soooo slow on super cold days.

5. Kim Bee January 26, 2013 at 6:07 am #

Thanks so much for including my apple bread. I really appreciate it. I missed one of your soups so i just bookmarked it to try. You do amazing soup girl.

6. Jenn and Seth January 26, 2013 at 3:25 pm #

those are some fantastic soups!! good luck with staying warm!!

7. Stephanie @ Legally Blinde January 27, 2013 at 5:50 am #

Hi Dara! It’s been crazy cold here, too – below zero with the wind chill for most of the week, brrrrrr. Your soups look so tasty! I’ve definitely been craving soup this week – I had an amazing cauliflower soup with truffle butter, chives, and shaved mozzarella that I need to learn how to recreate. I couldn’t seem to find links to your soups in this post, though – just wanted to let you know! Stay warm!

8. mjskit January 28, 2013 at 4:55 am #

I hate it when you lose Internet! UGH! What a great list of recipes and all of those soups will definitely warm you up! Stay warm!