Another week goes by and March begins to wrap up. I for one can’t wait for April. March has been plagued by lots of snowstorms, colds and the inability to wear cute spring shoes. Things are looking up – when I leave work it is still light out (sometimes) and I am begining to get a bit of spring fever. I have the overwhelming urge to go out and buy sandals and shorts despite the fact that today is a warm 40 degrees.
Anyway. Have you checked out my CARBS Pinterest Board yet? I am constantly updating it with lots of carby goodness. I also just started a BACON board, which is my current favorite. Check them out and follow me on Pinterest.
So my goal for March was to really amp it up on healthy recipes. Reviewing February, I started to slack a bit on keeping things on the lighter side. So March was healthy recipe time – but don’t worry, I did not neglect glorious carbs. See for yourself:
Here are some amazing carboliscious recipes from some of my wonderful food blogger friends:
Dara’s Top 10 Carbs of the Week:
- Skinny Caramelized Banana French Toast by Kristina at Whipped
- Homemade Pizza Pockets from Bree at Skinny Mommy
- S’mores Cookie Bars from Chocolate, Chocolate and More
- Samosa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes by Culinary Colleen
- Banana Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Muffins by Kate from Scratch
- Cinnamon Baked Donuts from Lisa is Cooking
- Linguine alla Bottarga from Red Shallot Kitchen
- Green Tea Steamed Cakes by Nami at Just One Cookbook
- Carrot Rye Bread from Angie’s Recipes
- Simple Roast Potatoes at Cravings of a Lunatic
These people are all talented and wonderful food bloggers so stop by their sites and tell them I sent you. Also follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Google + so you can keep up with all their brilliance.