So… I had an awesome post planned for yesterday but our internet connection decided to take a little vacation. I’m convinced this insane cold front is screwing everything up! Anyway, no internet = no blog post, so you’ll have to wait until Monday for a new recipe. Have you entered my Blog Birthday Giveaway? I’m giving away two subscriptions to the amazing Cooking Light Magazine.
In the meantime, I thought this would be a good opportunity to share some incredible recipes from some of my blogger friends. The community of food bloggers is just filled with incredible talent. Creative recipes, beautiful photos, hilarious writing, these folks can do it all. I am continually astounded by what they come up with day after day. Here are some of my favorites from this week.
DROOL WORTH RECIPES FROM MY BLOGGER FRIENDS:
- Colleen at Culinary Colleen made homemade Beet and Ricotta Ravioli
- America’s Test Kitchen made over a McDonald’s Quarter Pounder with Cheese!
- The lovely Kim at Cravings of a Lunatic made this incredible Apple Pull Apart Bread with Caramel Drizzle
- The incredible Nami at Just One Cookbook made my favorite treat, Vegetable Tempura
- Kiersten at Oh My Veggies made Portabella and Kale Pizza
- Lisa at Lisa is Cooking made Scallops with Celery Root Puree
- Anuradha at Baker Street made the most amazing Caramelized Onion Smoked Sausage Muffins
Here in Boston we are experiencing an INSANE cold front. This morning it was 2 degrees when I got in the car to go to work! Poor Archer is going to the bathroom as fast as he can to get back in the house! So I thought I’d share some of my warming, tasty soup recipes you may have missed.
SUPER WARM AND TASTY SOUPS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
1. CHICKEN CORN CHILI
2. WHITE BEAN PESTO SOUP
3. THAI SQUASH SOUP
4. WINTER MINESTRONE
5. BROCCOLI WHITE BEAN SOUP